CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Day 17 of 2009

On the 17th day of 2009, I was at a weekend scrapbooking retreat. I spent approximately 30 hours sitting down and scrappin'. I completed 29 two-page layouts. Soon, I will get pictures of these pages to post on my scrapbooking and cardmaking blog.


These pictures were taken at the retreat just minutes before January 18th. We were some tired scrappers by that point. The first photo is a picture of my friend from Owensboro, KY, Marni, and I. The next photo is of Jill and Marni. Jill was the wonderful friend that organized the weekend. The last picture is of Kate and Pang, friend and neighbor that also attended the retreat. Not only did I get lots of scrapbooking time, but I got to catch up with Marni. We hadn't seen each other since this time last year. She used to be my neighbor and really helped me adapt to Lexington life.











0 comments: